Bachelorette Party Tour
This tour is designed for those ladies who have a big event coming up soon and want to have a celebration in advance. It can be from 2.0 to 12.75 hours long, depending on much you want to do and how long you want to party. The bachelorette and her friends have several different selections that they can make so that the tour can be customized. It can start at almost any time from 9:00 AM as long as it ends by 11:00 PM. Some of the options and their approximate times that you can select include stops for:
- Bellinis, mimosas, and or cocktails – 1 hour.
- Wine tastings – usually 4 or 5 tastings – 1 hour.
- Chocolate – usually 3 or 4 tastings – 45 minutes.
- Dessert – 45 minutes.
- Lunch or dinner – 1.5 hours.
- Shopping – 2 hours.
- Massage – 2 hours – 1 hour for the massage and 1 hour for signing in, preparation, dressing, et cetera. This site’s length and activities could be extended to include a pedicure or manicure, also.
- Group Photo by a waterfall or fountain such as the Waterwall, Mecom Fountains, Hermann Park fountains, Wortham Fountain, Wortham Center Waterfall, Centennial Garden Waterfall or a place of your choosing – 45 minutes.
- Strip Club – 1.5 hours.
Travel Time – 1.5 hours, maybe more.
Total Time – 12.75 hours, maybe more.
Various places can be chosen for each of the categories above. For example, shopping could be at one of three outlets in Texas City, Katy, or Cypress, or The Galleria, Highland Village, Uptown Park, the Rice Village, Old Town Spring or a place of your choosing. If you have a favorite place that you want to go for mixed drinks, let us know. Obviously, if you want to go out of town to shop, the tour will take longer.
Since this is the most customized tour that we offer and with several options and time lengths, allow one week to put together a plan and quote. Transportation can be a van, bus, or party bus. You will pay for the individual places; however, we can help you get discounts or samples at some of the places such as for chocolate.
A $50.00 non-refundable retainer is required before any planning takes place for the hours of service in planning the event. This is only for the planning and is NOT applied to the tour.
Everyone should be at least 21 year of age if alcohol will be involved. Bring photo identification to show at any bar.
Send us in writing an email with each of the events that you want, for how many total hours, for how many people, and if you have any special preferences so we can create the tour just as you envision.